Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Got my tickets...I'm going

Well, it's official. I bought my tickets yesterday, and here's the breakdown:

Sep. 11 - Fly from Dulles to Bangkok, with a stop-over in Tokyo.

Sep. 20 - Fly from Bankok to Delhi.

Oct. 29 - Fly from Delhi to Bangkok.

Jan. 18 - Fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo.

Jan. 25 - Fly from Tokyo to Dulles.

I was able to work out a great arrangement with the travel agent that makes these dates very flexible. I can change any of them for $25. Also, don't worry, family - I bought insurance.

So, all this is pretty heavy. More to come, but for right now I have a deadline breathing down my neck. I'm working on what should be a pretty interesting story about PETA's use of religious imagery in its advertising. When it runs I'll post a link to it.